Unlock - and monetize - the power of location based services by creating a business strategy that is fine - tuned to deliver significant new revenue
The 4th Annual Location Business Summit USA is back! The biggest meeting place for hands on knowledge and networking within the mobile and location industry. Continuing on from the massive success of last year’s events in Silicon Valley and Amsterdam, join the biggest and best companies in the community at the most influential LBS focused summit in the world.
Form partnerships, compare trends and forge new business ventures - download the brochure now
Real-time mobile location-based advertising and marketing is forecasted to grow from $244 million in 2011 to $6.2 billion in 2016. Berg Insight
Join the Mobile Revolution & Maximize Your Profits:
- Unbeatable Business Models: Understand the latest strategies for monetizing LBS – and why free services can still mean big profits
- Location Based Marketing: Proven methods to target your audience effectively, maximize conversion rates and the metrics that enable you to measure your return on investment
- Indoor Location: The rapid extension of mapping and navigating the ‘Great Indoors’ and how your business can fully cash in
- ‘Closing the Loop’: NFC,QR codes and other m-payment technologies that enable you to track the customer from first interaction to transaction – and how to select the most appropriate tools
- The Power of Data: Learn how to optimize the value of your data – expert advice on improving accuracy, turnaround, and quality
- Social Location: Capitalize on SoLoMo, and find out how to massively increase your reach and relevance by optimizing contextual data
These are just a few of the issues being covered. Click here to find out more information.
There are now 6 billion mobile users in the world. Among them, one fifth are already using LBS...and three times that number is planning to do so in the future. Mobile Life
The event was a good collection of perspectives of the business and monetization aspects of the LBS space. Very interesting, especially to get a chance to view so many up and comers and new entrants who are spurring innovations in this area.
Sati Banjeree, Technology Strategist, Intel Corportaion
Learn from the leading experts across the location space
Find out all you need to know by downloading the
event brochure today
The key players from across the Location ecosystem will be represented, discussing the latest trends and challenges in the industry.
Here is just a small snapshot of the industry leaders you will hear from this year:
- Rikke Alderson, Director Digital Marketing, Big 5 Sporting Goods Corporation
- Rachel Hadley, PR/Corp Comm Manager, Cinnabon
- Christoph Heyn, Corporate Manager of E-Commerce Marketing, The Ritz Carlton Hotel Company
- Janet Caputo, Social Media Marketing Director, Time Out North America
- Surojit Chatterjee, Head of Global Mobile Search Ads Product, Google
- Mike Ghaffary, Director of Business Development, Yelp
- Igor Glubochansky, Executive Director, Advanced Mobility Solutions, AT&T
- Bob Upham, Director - Business Development, Yahoo!
- Rich Kang, Director, Director of Innovation, Caesars Entertainment Corporation
- Andreas Winckler, Senior Advanced Technology Engineer, BMW Group Technology Office
- Frankie James, Staff Researcher, General Motors
Once again, we will bring together senior executives from across the location ecosystem, all of them eager to compare experiences, discuss business-critical issues, pool their knowledge, identify potential partnerships and – this year, more than ever before –discuss monetization strategies
Get to grips with the importance of location – download the brochure now to find out how you can get a slice of the action to maximise your revenue!
A great event to network and hear the opinions of industry leaders.
Rob Palfreyman, CEO, Sensewhere
And that's not all....
- Make the partnerships that will propel your business forward with 150+ senior location executives: By offering range of sessions – location based marketing and indoor positioning to social location and consumer engagement - this event attracts senior-level executives from across the location value chain, including brands and agencies
- Network and do business in an informal environment: Our ample networking breaks and social event mean that the Location Business Summit is the perfect cross-pollination venue for the entire location industry
- 2 days of executive insight to strategies for 2012: With over 30 speakers sharing case-studies, knowledge on panel debates and market forecasts, create your individual conference experience and benchmark your business against the leaders in the field
But don’t just take our word for it; see what the whole location community has to say...
This conference made many ‘unexpected’ connections for me. I had far more connectivity with the attendees than expected.
Richard Fuller, Associate Business Development Director, Broadcom
The summit provided good insight into the views and industry leaders as to the issues and roadmaps facing the industry.
Mark Shepard, Senior Commercial Manager, Sensis
Congratulations for all the team. The event was great. A lot of innovation was spoken during the event. Very productive!
Michell Jabur , Innovation & Technology Manager, Golsat
The conference was a good size - small enough to talk to a lot of attendees, but big enough to have a variety of speakers and workshops.
Gwen Byard, Product Manager, Trimble
In short, The Location Business Summit USA will provide viable solutions to issues you’ve been grappling with, and enable you to fine-tune – or even draw up – powerful, revenue-oriented strategies for 2012 and beyond.
Download the brochure now to develop the knowledge and know-how you need to navigate a successful path through turbulence, privacy issues, fragmentation and other barriers to success – all in two dynamic, fact-filled days
With the industry demanding to hear from consumer brands, agencies, developers, mobile operators and content providers, The Location Business Summit is the platform to bring together key players in the industry together to tackle these burning issues.
Book now and you’ll also be up-to-speed with the latest trends in location based marketing, technologies that will dominate the indoors, the real truth about what brands really want from their LBS solution and how to make sure your marketing doesn’t make you appear to be some sort of stalker.
Attend The Location Business Summit USA and be part of the latest debate around social location and discover the real value of your location data – all with the focus firmly on claiming your share of the growing revenues.
Register today for in-depth sessions, case studies and controversial debates from the industry gurus – all in two packed days of intensive learning and networking.
Does all this sound like a worthwhile business opportunity?
With such a focused conference agenda, and a room filled with the most important people from the right companies, can you afford to miss out? Get the online conference brochure today and see what you will be getting in 2 packed days! You will also hear about:
- The biggest speaker additions when they happen
- Sponsor and exhibitor announcements
- The final agenda line-up with all the details to plan your experience
We look forward to meeting you in San Jose this October!
VP Location North America & Europe
M for Mobile
+44 (0) 207 375 7521 (UK)