Integrate data, security and a great value proposition into your mobile payments solution for a winning consumer experience
Secure transactions: The latest on customer perception, where to store the secure element and towing the line between usability, security, and biometrics
Customer engagement: Learn how top brands and retailers use mobile to better connect with customers - from marketing and loyalty - right through the path to purchase
Unparalleled customer insight: Unlock the power of data from social, location and transactional data to better understand and communicate with your customer
Strategies to increase merchant ubiquity: Hear what merchants are looking for to encourage mobile POS acceptance
Beyond payments: In depth insights into how non-financial industries including transport, retail and hotels are driving mobile payments
Getting the technology right: Up-to-the-minute information on the technologies driving mobile payments today, and where the next disruptive innovation is coming from
Stake your Claim in The Mobile Payments Revolution:
In such an exposive indsutry, the opportunities for revenue generation are endless:
- According to Juniper Research the scale of global mobile payment transactions is expected to rise to more than $1.3 trillion over the next 5 years.
- Within this, the number of consumers purchasing physical goods remotely via their mobile handsets is expected to increase by nearly 50% over the next two years.
- By 2017, 78% of POS terminals in Europe are predicted to be be NFC-enabled.
The mobile payments revolution is gaining momentum with every passing week, but make no mistake; the strategic decisions being taken now by ambitious players in the mobile payments ecosystem are business-critical. Which is why the 3rd Annual Mobile Payments and Value Added Services Conference and Exhibition a must-attend for those who intend to emerge as victors in the mobile payments revolution.
Europe’s leading show for every bank, MNO, payment provider and retailer that is determined to secure decisive first-mover advantage
When you come to check out the Conference Agenda, you’ll see how this is your only chance to pick the brains of mobile payments experts from leading edge mobile payments organisations as diverse as Tesco, Deutsche Telekom, Nordea Bank, Visa, Orange, EE and Samsung to name but a few.
To ensure that everything you learn at the 3rd Annual Mobile Payments and Value Added Services Conference and Exhibition is of direct value to you, we have put together an Agenda that is shaped by the space’s most pressing concerns:
- Discover which technologies are on course for greatest success and where the next disruptive innovation in mobile payments is coming from
- Understand how to exploit the power of value added services - including loyalty, ticketing and identity - to persuade people to try mobile payments and accelerate critical mass
- Evaluate what merchants really want from a mobile payments solution and how to seamlessly merge this with the offline world
- Identify the steps you MUST take to protect the security of your mobile payments solution
- Assess the latest strategies for monetising mobile payments
- Learn how to optimise the value of your data to improve revenues, accuracy, turnaround and quality
2014’s ultimate opportunity to meet and do business with the people who can help take your mobile payments projects to the next level
And don’t just take our word for it; see what the whole payments community has to say...
It was great to meet other players on the field and to share lessons learned among each other!
Tiago Costa Alves, Portugal Telecom
Interesting and stimulating conversation with a wide range of payments professionals
James Winter, PayPal
The conference provided good insight and debate on the key issues facing the future of mobile payments.
Jason Manning, Barclays
Reserve your place today and you will also benefits from,
- 16+ hours dedicated exclusively to networking with over 150 of your peers giving you the chance to swap views and ideas with people who may well possess the answers to your business issues
- A sold-out Exhibition Area where you can hand-pick the partnerships you need
- 1:1 time with experts: Cost-free consultancy from people who can help turn your strategies from theory to reality
Tickets for the 3rd Annual Mobile Payments and Value Added Services Conference and Exhibition are awarded on a strictly first-come-first-served basis,
Immediate booking is advised, and to maximise the value of the networking opportunities, presentations and round table discussions, contact us today to find out about Group Discounts
Remember, this is the only event to unite Europe’s banks, payment issuers and processors, retailers, mobile carriers, handset providers, technology developers and venture capitalists, all intent on unleashing the enormous profit potential of mobile payments.
I look forward to seeing you in London! If you need any more information, please let me know.
M for Mobile
Direct: +44 (0) 207-375-7521
US Toll Free: 1800-814-3459 ext. 7521
Canada Toll Free: 1866-996-1235 ext. 7521