Discover Your Latin American Focussed Roadmap to Develop a Profitable & Commercially Successful Mobile Payment Solution
***With instant translation from English to Spanish at the conference***
Back for it's second year, Mobile Payments Latin America 2012 is here!
On December 5-6, Miami, over 150 senior level industry experts are gathering to discuss the hottest topics on mobile payments in Latin America including solutions for commercial, technical, operational and regulatory issues.
Get a financial perspective on mobile payments initiatives in Latin America through networking with and hearing speakers from Banco de Bogota, Wells Fargo, Citi, Banco Central de Reserva, Banco de Chile, Visa, MasterCard and more!
Explore partnerships and payments with WANDA and PagSeguro, and discover opinions and future plans with big brands including Burger King and Liverpool, and network with leading network operators such as Telefonica and Digicel Haiti.
Register now to reserve your Access-All Areas pass for a single track event with an exceptional speaker line up, discussing topics including:
- Compare and contrast the relative merits of SMS, Cloud-based, EMV chip, Direct Carrier Billing and Bluetooth and debate how regional infrastructures will effect technical choices
- Address the 'Holy Trinity' requirements of security, simplicity and convenience to achieve mass consumer adoption
- Expert insight into how the ecosystem can come together to promote different initiatives across Latin America, by increasing compliance and awareness of regulatory constraints
- Bill payments, remittances and income payments, examine these financial and other business models for the unbanked and under-banked, and identify their merits and challenges across different regions in Latin America
- Learn from the experts which business models are capable of delivering the greatest return of investment, for the banked consumer
- Discover how specific retailers have formed successful partnerships with different members of the ecosystem, as well as the costs of implementing mobile payment terminals
- Plus - Spotlight on Brazil - Discover the goldmine of mobile payments initiatives in Brazil and why it promises more than other regions
Discover the hottest topics to be discussed in 2012 – Download the brochure now
Why now? - The Perfect Storm
Market conditions are at their optimum, key players in the Mobile Payments sector are set to capitalize fully on the technological revolution of the mobile payments and mobile banking:
- 70% of the Latin American population is unbanked, 400MM
- 90% of the Latin American population has a mobile phone, 550MM
Register now to secure your place among the biggest names and most exciting initiatives in the industry, including:
- Jose R. Costa, Burger King
- Maria Fuencisla Gomez, Liverpool
- Rodrigo Meirelles, VISA
- Karina Mesa Perez, Banco de Bogota
- David Sharpe, Digicel Haiti
- Mauricio Coronel,Telefonica
- Thor Hauge, Western Union
- Corina Pilar Hernandez Lagos, Banco de Chile
- Daniel Ayala, Wells Fargo
- Jorge Ruiz, Citi
- Igor Leandro Taquehara, PagSeguro
- Rodolfo Duran, WANDA
- Jurgen Wassmann, MasterCard
- Sonia Guadelupe Gomez Fuentes, Banco Central De Reserva
- Tom Elliot, Strategy Analytics
- Dennis Andrews, Emida
- Marco Vargas, Zeptoo
- Oscar Munoz, Charge Anywhere
- Daniel Csoka, Mobile Money Matters
Download the brochure now to find exactly why you need to be attending this year's event
As Mobil Cash tell us, “Mobile phones create ‘instant infrastructure’, lowering the cost for businesses and consumers to access the formal electronic payment networks and allowing them to reach many more customers”.
It is essential you are up to date with the latest initiatives so that you know where to make your next move, which area is the most lucrative, which companies are at the forefront of the mobile payments revolution and which business models will be the most effective for you.
See the full agenda now by downloading the brochure here
This is the only event to unite Latin American banks, payments, mobile carriers, handsets providers and software providers all intent on unleashing the industry's rich profit potential.
Don’t just take our word for it - see what last year’s delegates had to say:
It was very helpful to understand the state of the art technologies and the trends of the market. Also, be able to share experiences with different colleagues which was very interesting and also meeting the providers and suppliers of the platforms to launch this new products
Dieter Cornego Araujo, Airpak
Good presentations and testimonials about the current situations in the Payments Industry
Carlos Teran, Cobis Systems Corporation
Very interesting conference, the readers helped me to see generally the market
Aluaro Ane, S1 Latin America
Very well organised, a good place to establish new contacts and get insightful information about the industry
Andres Betancourt, S1 Latin America;
There are few events related to the topic that have brought this quality of participants. Excellent place to exchange ideas and meet people related to industry
Roberto Mena, Bauco Agricola
I believe the organization/timing of the event was great. Excellent/knowledgeable speakers were brought to present.
Ximena Azary, American Express
It was great to meet people showing the same concerns and ideas, this is the most useful side of any conference
Mana Mista Macies, Banco Central de la Rep Agentina
This was a solid meeting of the minds of the ‘who-is-who’ in the mobile payments industry as it relates to the LATAM market. As a global industry, projected with strong growth plans within the LAC region, this event helped us to solidify relationships of regional importance to our strategic objectives
Oscar Muñoz, Charge Anywhere
All these issues and many more will be covered extensively at the only 2 day conference focussing on the whole of the mobile payments ecosystem throughout the whole of Latin America.
Make sure your company is represented for these 2 packed days of intensive learning and networking. Join 150+ senior executives this December in Miami and develop the profit strategies your business needs to succeed.
I look forward to meeting you in Miami!
All the best,