The Mobile Wallet Summit's 2013 event has now ended. With 150 attendees from the most important companies and insight from the leading lights of payments it was a huge success.
The Mobile Wallet Summit is back and it's bigger and better than ever – jam-packed with this year’s biggest names to help you develop a successful mobile wallet solution
With sign ups at this event coming from the likes of Google, RBS, PayPal, Debenhams, BNP Paribas, Lloyds, Barclaycard, Monitise, House of Fraser, BP, Starbucks, McDonald's, KBC, Visa, Vodafone, Uniqlo, Deutsche Telekom and dozens more, this is the meeting place for the biggest names talking about the hotest topics in the mobile wallet now.
Here are the kind of companies you'll be joining on November 6-7 in London and click here for loads more!
This year the Mobile Wallet Summit is bringing you a completely open and interactive forum which pits together the key mobile wallet players and provides you the answers to ensure success in the mobile wallet market.
- Generate consumer awareness and discover how the industry is defining the mobile wallet
- Insight from top retailers on how to successfully rollout a mobile wallet solution that consumers will want to use
- Effectively assess the real value of your mobile wallet data to improve customer loyalty and reduce attrition
- Build partnerships with the biggest banks, processors and mobile operators in Europe and massively increase your market reach
- Listen to leading security experts on how best to secure financial data, and guarantee trust for the consumer
The mobile wallet revolution is here, and it is rapidly gathering momentum. This year has seen a rapid rise in smartphone adoption, as well as a growing number of government and corporate initiatives, accelerating the development of mobile wallet offerings.
The mobile wallet market is set to explode with a staggering compound annual growth rate of 142% over the next five years, rising from €6.12 billion recorded at the end of 2012, to hit an incredible €500 billion by 2017.
It is expected that within five years 50% of smartphone users will pay on their mobile. Considering card payments worldwide currently amount to about €10 trillion on an annual basis - it is no surprise, we are seeing a mobile wallet gold rush. Payment providers leading the charge are investing substantial time and money in ensuring they stay ahead of the competition.
With such unprecedented growth in the mobile wallet space, the opportunities to interact and engage with your customers, generate new revenue streams and cement your brand presence has never been so great.
Over the next 18 months, major technology players, retail providers, mobile carriers, start-ups, and the traditional financial players will fight to make the mobile wallet a reality, allowing people to pay for almost everything with their smartphones.
This event was very useful to see globally how the digital wallet is perceived and the potential opportunities.Sihle Zungu, Strategy Consultant, Nedbank
Wallet Wars was a great opportunity to take down the barriers to communication between all the stakeholders in the mobile wallet space. Learning more about each other’s goals and issues helps facilitate progress towards the results we all want to achieve, especially in delivering real value to consumers.John Schulte Mercantile, Chief Intelligence Officer, Bank of Michigan
Very good eventIan Holmes, Head of Research and Development, Charge your Car and Elektomotives
Very interesting panels with excellent insights over the matterPedro Ricarte, Project Manage, Portugal Telecom
Useful and inspiring insights. Good connected communityMichael Dooijes, Executive Director & Head of Strategy & Innovation, Rabobank
Good speakers, great concept! Loved the interaction these 2 daysRik Coeckelbergs, Controller, Colruyt
Wallet Wars gathered a good level of contacts and being a sponsor of the event was avaluable investment.Pierre Antonio, Business Development Manager, Natural Security
The Mobile Wallet Summit Will Bring Together:
- Banks - Who need to move fast to avoid being beaten by new entrants in the payments space
- Payment Institutions - With regulation often playing in their favour they have the chance to acquire more customers at a high-street level globally
- Mobile Network Operators - Have a chance to expand their revenue models and increase customer retention
- Loyalty Scheme Providers - Can add value to a Mobile Wallet and streamline redemptions for better improved CRM and Data Acquisiton
- Security Experts - As with any payment technology security is vital, when combined with your personal phone it becomes critical
- Handset Manufactures - With ever changing shifts in the favoured wallet technology such as NFC, Bluetooth Lite and RFID, they need to determine their strategy and operating system to stay ahead
- Merchants - Merchants are becoming tired of buying their own data back from others, in the US the Merchant Exchange is already disrupting the state of play, in Europe they are essential for adoption
- Developers and Solution Providers - Hold the key to producing Wallet Solutions consumers are comfortable using and will add value for both consumer and producer.
Some Of Our Excellent Speakers Include:
- Eric Bourgeois, Sr Director Design studio, McDonalds Europe
- Greg Ohm, EMEA Merchant Acquiring and Emerging Payments Head, Citi
- Jaime Abril, Principal Manager Mobile Financial Services & NFC Services, Vodafone
- Polly Howden, Mobile Product Manager, Gumtree.com, eBay
- Corinne Moulin, Strategy Director, Carrefour
- David Birch, Director, Consult Hyperion
- Samantha Yarwood, Marketing Director, EMEA, Starbucks
- Corinne Moulin, Strategy Director, Carrefour
- Amir Tabakovic, Head of Market Development, PostFinance
- Tiago Silva Lopes, Director of Data and Content Multiplatform, Portugal Telecom
- Kristina Barbov, Regulatory Counsel, EE
- Marina Solin, Regulatory Project Director, GSMA
- John van der Heyden, Payments Project Manager, BNP Paribas
- Hesham Al-Jehani, Product Manager Mobile, comsCore
- Paul Jolivet, Head of Standards and Advanced Technology, LG
- Katie Lips, Global Mobile Strategy Director, Aimia
Reach into the future of transactions and discover who you can partner with to fight your corner and conquer in one of the biggest on in mobile and transactions ever!
Through a series of talks, panels and round tables, you’ll be able to pick the brains of those leading the charge! Speakers include the Visa, McDonalds, Banco Santander, EE, HSBC, Turkcell, plus attendance from some of the top retailers in Europe. Together, they will share insight on:
- How to gain first mover advantage and prevent disintermediation from the mobile wallet value chain
- The latest regulatory updates, aswell as in depth analysis on the standards which exist today
- Practical steps on how to form successful collaborations across a fragmented landscape
- Real life case studies from top retailers on how to leverage customer data to create a more compelling proposition
Insightful talks, with quality attendees. The speakers are the most respected figures in the industry, including top banks and retailers from across Europe. leading minds from the biggest mobile, financial and retail companies have attended our Mobile conferences in the past.
You’ll take away practical steps and lessons learned from productive discussions on the critical issues that dominate the mobile wallet to help improve your offering now and for the future. with interactive Q&A sessions where you can get answers to the questions that are vital to your businesses success.
If you want to achieve these 3 goals:
- Create an easy to use, convenient, and cost effective mobile wallet solution
- Attract new customers and ensure retention with your current ones through the mobile
- Explore alternative revenue streams through data analysis
Then this is the show for you!
Maximise your return on the event by booking your ticket now. You’ll secure your seat at the biggest discount and you’ll have more time to book appointments and meetings with speakers and other prominent attendees.
But don’t just take our word for it; see what the whole mobile wallet community has to say...
This event was very useful to see globally how the digital wallet is perceived and the potential opportunities.
Sihle Zungu, Strategy
Wallet Wars was a great opportunity to take down the barriers to communication between all the stakeholders in the mobile wallet space. Learning more about each other’s goals and issues helps facilitate progress towards the results we all want to achieve, especially in delivering real value to consumers.
John Schulte Mercantile, Chief Intelligence Officer, Bank of Michigan
Very good event
Ian Holmes, Head of Research and Development, Charge your Car and ElektomotivesM
Very interesting panels with excellent insights over the matter
Pedro Ricarte, Project Manage, Portugal Telecom
Useful and inspiring insights. Good connected community.
Michael Dooijes, Executive Director & Head of Strategy & Innovation, Rabobank
Good speakers, great concept! Loved the interaction these 2 days
Rik Coeckelbergs, Controller, Colruyt
Wallet Wars gathered a good level of contacts and being a sponsor of the event was avaluable investment.
Pierre Antonio, Business Development Manager, Natural Security
Book Now Online or Call +44 (0)20 7375 7521
DISCOUNTS FOR GROUPS!
Ensure your whole team are up-to-date on the latest developments in this fast moving industry. Remember there will be over 200 executives in attendance so give your company the best chance of meeting with the brightest minds in the business.
Contact Aoife Gaffney on +44 (0)20 7375 7521 to find out more about the great discounts we offer on group bookings!
I look forward to meeting you in London!
M for Mobile (Formerly NFC Insight & TheWhereBusiness)
Direct: +44 (0) 207-375-7521
US Toll Free: 1800-814-3459 ext. 7521
Canada Toll Free: 1866-996-1235 ext. 7521