Integrate Payments, Loyalty and Security to Create a Complete, Secure and
Indispensable Mobile Wallet
This is the first event of it's kind, a trailblazing show in the hottest market on the planet...the Mobile Wallet.
Click here to see a sample of the amazing 130+ experts we already having attending!
Last year a survey in The Times said that 48% of people in the UK would be happy to pay for goods with their phone. The technology is there, and the consumer is ready but are you?
According to the research and advisory firm Aite Group “The volume of all types of mobile payments will top $200 billion by 2015, up from $16 billion in 2010”. The worldwide value of mobile payment transactions is set to jump from $105.9 billion in 2011 to $171.5 billion this year, a 62% rise, according to Gartner.
The Wallet is more than just payments and the value added services such as loyalty that you integrate with will initiate mass adoption and fuel the gold mine of data that comes uptake. If data is the new oil the mobile wallet is your drill and refinery plant rolled into one, an opportunity to get the most granular information on your customer as possible.
Parts of Europe are already way ahead with banks pushing specialised adverts on to customers phones. Make sure that you don’t loose out on the gold mine of data and opportunity that can come from with connecting to your customer instantly.
Tickets are selling fast and with some of the biggest players endorsing the show, register now to avoid being left behind.
A Brief Break Down of the Key Issues Being Discussed:
- Create a Wallet the Consumer Wants
Discover how to make a product appealing, accessible, reliable, and simple by hearing from companies such as PayPal who have already done this in ecommerce
- Add Value
Integrate loyalty and ticketing to provide the convenience that will springboard your wallet’s mass adoption, turning it from a gimmick to an everyday essential
- Ensure Profitability
Mark out your business model and produce a solution that not only increases consumer acquisition, and retention but….also fills your wallet
- Value Data
Realise the potential from a gold mine of new data, and discover the way partnerships and analysis can generate revenue
- Guarantee Trust
Avoid the embarrassment of a break down in service and ensure your wallet’s reliability and security. Protect your brand and the future of your business in turbulent times
- Mark Your Territory
Make sure you know exactly where you stand and what opportunities for growth are open to you. Thrash out the ideas and innovations that will revolutionise the
payments, loyalty, ticketing and identity industry, in a open debate to the floor
Find out exactly how you could benefit from attending Europe's only Mobile Wallet Show
The Mobile Wallet Summit Will Bring Together:
- Banks - Who need to move fast to avoid being beaten by new entrants in the payments space
- Payment Institutions - With regulation often playing in their favour they have the chance to acquire more customers at a high-street level globally
- Mobile Network Operators - Have a chance to expand their revenue models and increase customer retention
- Loyalty Scheme Providers - Can add value to a Mobile Wallet and streamline redemptions for better improved CRM and Data Acquisiton
- Security Experts - As with any payment technology security is vital, when combined with your personal phone it becomes critical
- Handset Manufactures - With ever changing shifts in the favoured wallet technology such as NFC, Bluetooth Lite and RFID, they need to determine their strategy and operating system to stay ahead
- Merchants - Merchants are becoming tired of buying their own data back from others, in the US the Merchant Exchange is already disrupting the state of play, in Europe they are essential for adoption
- Developers and Solution Providers - Hold the key to producing Wallet Solutions consumers are comfortable using and will add value for both consumer and producer.
Download the free brochure now and see which experts we have speaking on the most cutting edge topcis
Some Of Our Excellent Speakers Include:
- Mike Walters, Head of Corporate Payments, Barclays Bank
- Pete Blower, Technology Services Manager EME, Starbucks
- Richard Carpenter, Head of Loyalty, Lloyds Banking Group
- Roy Vella, Managing Director, Vella Ventures
- Dave Birch, Director, Hyperion Consult
- Rob Harper, Head of Strategic Solutions, EMEA Paypal
- Matthew Hudson, Head of Business Development, TFL
- Stewart Roberts, UK MD, iZettle
- Wences Casares, CEO, Lemon.com
Discover who's experience you can profit from by downloading the brochure here
Reach into the future of transactions and discover who you can partner with to fight your corner and conquer in one of the biggest on in mobile and transactions ever!
There are already big movements happening in the space in Europe and the US, make sure that you're got a plan to move into the next inevitable stage of payments:
- Barclays have released Pingit in the UK, which allows instant transfer of funds from one person to another using an app,
- Vodafone, O2 and Everything Everywhere, which owns T-Mobile and Orange, have applied to the European commission to form a company that would create a mobile wallet platform and an advertising sales house that could reach every subscriber on their networks.
- After a slightly disappointing launch with Citi, Google have re-grouped and have opened up their platform to more card providers, potentially a pre-curser to a larger world wide roll out.
- Paypal are trialing mobile payments in French McDonald's, a move that could replicate the enormous success of McDonald's Japanese mobile strategy
- In the US Square is being integrated into 7000 Starbucks stores and has been valued at $3billion
- MasterCard has acquired Truaxis, a US firm that provides credit and debit card-linked offers to consumers through merchants and banks.
Hear from thought leaders in Europe as to what is next for the mobile wallet and how you can profit
As it has gained ubiquity across the globe the phone has transformed the market places it has entered. It destroyed the video and camera market, while simultaneously re-inventing the gaming marketing.
However now the mobile is coming for your wallet and you have to disrupt your own market, before someone comes and disrupts it for you!
In this market it is not the biggest that will conquer but the most adaptable.
A study by Localytics (January 2010) found that many apps are downloaded, tried once and then discarded. One in four mobile apps once downloaded is never used again. Make sure that your solution doesn’t face the same fate as we bring some of the best gurus in the industry to discussion how to ensure retention and engagement in your payments solution.
If you want to achieve these 3 goals:
- Create an easy to use, convenient, and cost effective mobile wallet solution
- Attract new customers and ensure retention with your current ones through the mobile
- Explore alternative revenue streams through data analysis
Then this is the show for you!
If you would like to discuss the conference, please do not hesitate to contact me using the details below.
I look forward to meeting you in London!
All the best,
M for Mobile
Tel: +44 (0) 207 375 7595
Toll Free: +1 800 814 3459 ext. 7595