Examine competing payment technologies, ensure mass adoption and discover the next move for NFC to maximise your revenue strategy
NFC Payments USA (October 29-30, Boston) gathers over 150 senior level industry experts in a direct response to the crucial, business halting questions which banks, MNOs and payment providers are asking right now.
Get a financial perspective on NFC Payments by hearing from leading banks and financial institutions, including Bank of America, Barclaycard, Capital One, CIBC, Citi, VISA, MasterCard and more!
Discover how retailers like Best Buy are approaching mobile payments and hear from MNOs such as T-Mobile and Verizon on mass adoption and building successful relationships for suture NFC initiatives.
With NFC in the pool alongside many other payment technologies, the most exciting NFC event of the year exposes a fresh, innovative standing point through a stark comparison of NFC Payments versus all other types of technologies, to measure and plan your future strategy.
- Attend the only event to compare and contrast NFC with competing forms of mobile payments to provide you with the insight and knowledge to which technologies are performing the best and how to win with your initiative
- Debate the most effective business models to employ to ensure your NFC Payments road-map is secure and lucrative in the long-term
- Experience NFC Payments from a retailer’s point of view – an update on the progress 2011-2012 and what is happening next
- Get an in-depth analysis on Mass Adoption: Industry leaders present findings and the most up-to-date indicators of how mass adoption will rise and what you can do to encourage it
- Discover International Lessons Learned – Global Initiatives form Europe and Asia on the good, the bad and the ugly. What worked and the important lessons to place in your future strategy.
NFC is beginning to infiltrate the market... Discover how to secure your revenue by signing up now.
- Juniper: NFC to reach $74 billion in transactions by 2015
- 200 million NFC enabled handsets will enter the marketplace by the end of 2012 (Gartner)
- 65% of tech experts believe that smart phones will overtake credit cards as the dominant form of payment by 2020
- 60 to 70 percent of smart phones and tablets will be NFC enabled by 2014, according to Goldman Sachs Research
Explore NFC Payment case studies and findings from the biggest banks, MNOs and retailers and discover how to implement their successes into your own strategies
The sessions were great and informative. I enjoyed the excellent variety of speakers with their various viewpoints (i.e. merchants, financial institutions, device manufacturers, TSMs etc).
Imagine what your strategy would look like when partnering with the biggest and most influential names in the industry...
There were many excellent speakers, industry experts and ample opportunities for high quality networking.
If someone is there that you want to meet, I guarantee you will be able to reach out and exchange business cards with them...
Speakers this year include:
- PayPal Damien Balsan, Director Ecosystem Partnerships Point of Sale Unit
- Capital One Michael Niczyporuk, Director Digital Strategy
- Best Buy Stephanie Swain, Senior Director Financial Services
- MasterCard Jessica Turner, VP Senior Business Leader
- CIBC Todd Roberts, SVP Payments Innovation
- Verizon Sarab Sokhey, Senior Executive
- Samsung Jorg Suchy, Senior Manager Strategic Business Development
- Bank of America David Grigg, SVP Payments Strategy
- T-Mobile Michael Goo, Vice President, Strategic Development & Investments
- VISA Rodrigo Meirelles, Head of Mobile Business, Latin America and Caribbean
- Barclaycard Dekkers Davidson, Head of Mobile Commerce Business
- Citigroup Marc Keller, Global Director of Digital Networks and Mobile
- The Luciano Group and author of 'The Smartphone Wallet' David W. Schropfer, Partner and Chief Analyst of Mobile Commerce
- Charge Anywhere Oscar Munoz, EVP and SVP International Business Development
- Strategy Analytics Neil Shah Senior Analyst
- The Sepharim Group Bob Egan, Enterprise Mobility, Mobile Strategist
The event was great providing a great opportunity to network with key players across a vast spectrum of industries and markets
Gulf Bay Consulting
Each session offers you the opportunity to gain insight from cherry-picked industry experts representing each sector of the ecosystem.
By attending this conference you’ll come away with a wealth of ideas about how NFC will exist in the future along side competing mobile payment technologies, you will have a full understanding of the most effective business models to employ, how retailers are embracing the NFC revolution, the contributing factors to gain mass adoption and international lessons which did and didn’t work, all to make sure that you have the fullest understanding of NFC Payments and to keep you ahead of the game.
16+ intense hours of networking with leading experts in this space, to secure the cross-industry partnerships you need to ensure you’re a player in the NFC Payments revolution!
All the best,
M for Mobile
+44 (0) 207 375 7582 (UK)